Returns & Refunds
Shoes can be returned or exchanged within a 14 day period. Past the 14 day period, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. There are no exceptions.
To be eligible for a return:
1. Stickers must remain on the bottom of the shoe. Don't remove them if you aren't sure that you are keeping the shoes. Talk to us or to your teacher first.
2. The suede sole has to be in the same condition that you received them in, clean and fuzzy. Dirty, worn, or scuffed shoes will not be accepted, whether you wore them for a second, a minute, or a lesson. Try them on carpeted surface if you aren't sure.
3. Shoes cannot be danced in. Please resist the temptation. You will be stuck with them.
4. Shoe must be in their original packaging.
5. We do not take returns on international orders. Returns and exchanges are possible only within the United States. Please consider this when placing an order from outside the US and contact us with your concerns prior to submitting the order.
If order is canceled within 48 hours, a 5% merchant fee will be applied. If canceled after 48 hours, a 15% restocking fee will be applied instead. No exceptions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email or give you a call. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, minus 15%, within a week.
Sales & Liquidations
All shoes purchased on sales are not subject to a return, refund, or exchange. Please plan ahead by contacting us.